TWISTED REFLECTIONS: Sneak Peek at the Cover!

My delightful and uber talented cover artist, Eric Malbone, sent me what he has so far for the cover for the second book of the Adventures of Alexis Davenport series! I am so in LOVE with this cover!I was going to wait until he was all the way finished to share it but I figured I would unveil it a little early!

If you haven’t acquainted yourself with Alexis yet, you should check out Dangerous Reflections, the first book in the series. Poor Alex has a LOT on her plate: a new school in a new town, first crush, being bullied by the most popular girl in school, and seeing the images of strange girls in the mirror. It doesn’t take Alex long to realize she isn’t crazy; she is a protector time itself. When someone tries to change the past, Alex is whisked away, inhabiting the body of the girl she sees in the mirror. With an uncanny gift for memorizing details about historical events, Alex uses this knowledge to save the past…and our futures!

You can find Dangerous Reflections in paperback and e-book format on Amazon and Barnes and Noble online!

Tags: , , , , , , , ,

11 Comments on “TWISTED REFLECTIONS: Sneak Peek at the Cover!”

1. Carroll Bennett February 5, 2012 at 3:18 pm #

Hi Shay,

There is a red X in the box. Please repost it. Carroll

• shayfabbro February 5, 2012 at 3:37 pm #

I’ve had several people check and they can see the picture. It might be something on your computer 🙂

2. April Plummer (@April_Plummer) February 5, 2012 at 4:05 pm #

How come I didn’t know about your book? What’s wrong with me lately? I guess I’ve been so into editing and family stuff this weekend (not in that order LOL). I’m definitely putting it on my wish list and would have bought it last night if I’d known…but I didn’t, and I’ve reached my limit on books until I get paid again. LOL Every two weeks, I max my limit…anyway, next two weeks, I’m so getting it.

And OMG, that cover’s so awesome! I love it!!! I’m so excited to buy and read your book!!!

• shayfabbro February 5, 2012 at 8:06 pm #

Awwwwwww!!! You are so awesome! And I have a book allowance myself 😉

3. S. M. Nonnemacher February 5, 2012 at 4:15 pm #

Looks great, Shay!! Can’t wait to read it! 😉

4. Lisa Nowak February 5, 2012 at 4:33 pm #

Very cool. 🙂

• shayfabbro February 5, 2012 at 8:07 pm #

Just wait until you see your name in the acknowledgements in the third book 😉 I can’t wait to tackle the final showdown between Alex and Drifter!!!

5. Barbara Forte Abate February 5, 2012 at 5:25 pm #

Fantastic! Looks really really wonderful. You know what they say about a great cover–and you’ve got one, Shay!

• shayfabbro February 5, 2012 at 8:09 pm #

I’ll pass the word on to Eric! He’s such an amazing person and I actually get to meet him in REAL LIFE in April! We met through Facebook and have yet to meet face-to-face. That moment will be epic! 😀

6. Liv Rancourt February 7, 2012 at 6:57 am #

Nice work. I like that it has such a unique look.
    😉