Out of sheer frustration, I made a meme

I TOTALLY relate to this!!!!!!! I’m the person that will take the cart sitting right nest to the corral and push it inside LOL

Ned's Blog

I don’t know why, but this always chaps me: Carts left within arm’s reach of the corral. Parked 100 yards away and it’s too far to walk? I get that. Or maybe you’re an old smoker and you only have so much air left in your oxygen tank? I understand. Or possibly you’re meeting your wife at home and don’t want to waste a single second because the kids are gone until tomorrow, and walking an extra 50 feet could mean the difference between another round of “naughty airport security pat-down” or the sound of teenagers whining about dinner?

I totally understand.

But this… THIS!

You’re so close! Why not go the extra mile?

So when I saw this in the parking lot yesterday, I had to work through it by taking a photo and dealing with it in my own way…

image

My rant is now officially over. Thank you…

View original post 43 more words

8 Comments on “Out of sheer frustration, I made a meme”

1. cpbialois July 29, 2014 at 12:02 pm #

Every time we go to the store, my mantra is (verbally so they can hear me), “Twenty feet? Those twenty will kill you?” Change the distance and a few colorful metaphors and you have my thoughts when I see this. LOL

• drshaywest July 29, 2014 at 12:17 pm #

LOL My mom and I get so irritated with the sheer laziness of some people

• cpbialois July 29, 2014 at 12:27 pm #

Oh yeah. Even better are the ones that shove the carts from across the path hoping they reach the cart area. One lady saw me watching her so she went after it while giving me a nasty look. The fact I was giving her a crap eating grin didn’t help. 😀

2. blazemcrob July 29, 2014 at 8:56 pm #

I walk with a cane and still put the cart where it belongs.

Blaze